Outsourcing companies in the Philippines are no longer limited to customer service or call centers. More and more foreign companies are beginning to outsource other jobs such as virtual assistants, graphic design, video editing and even highly technical work such as coding or programming. Despite what you hear about the state of the internet in the Philippines, business process outsourcing or BPO companies invest heavily on internet infrastructure as much as any developing first world countries.
The state of the internet in the Philippines, business process outsourcing or BPO companies invest heavily on internet infrastructure as much as any developing first world countries.
Why Trust Outsourced Filipino Employees?
If you own a new company or basically new to BPOs, it’s understandable that you might be hesitant in hiring outsource staff in the Philippines. However, there are benefits to getting Filipino employees. Here are some reasons why it will be the best investment you’ll ever make.
1. Cultural Malleability
The Philippines is a melting pot of a nation that is similar to countries such as the United States of America. Filipinos have been colonized by Spain, America, and Japan. They’ve also interacted with other Asian countries such as Chinese, Malaysians, Indonesians and more. If you count the religious affiliations in the country, Filipinos are also comfortable working with Europeans and Middle Easterners. You will have a remote staff that can adapt and is friendly to any customer they will encounter.
2. Lower Cost
The living expenses in a tropical country like the Philippines is considerably lower than in most countries. The average Filipino employee can work and be humanely compensated at a rate that is a fraction of Europe and US employees. Some companies have even learned that giving top-performing employees US/Europe salary rates can be an effective reward that will make other employees strive harder.
3. English Proficiency
It is estimated that 70% of Filipinos are fluent in English. The remaining 20 to 30% can read or at least understand English words and phrases. This is because the country has an educational system that uses English as a medium of instruction. In fact, the government, medical institutions, traffic, media, communication and basically all forms of business use the English language, especially for documents and finances. You’ll find Filipinos can easily adapt to English speaking employers and customers.
4. Talented Work Force
It is estimated that Philippine colleges and universities produce at least 500,000+ professional yearly. The educational system in the Philippines produces the best STEM professionals. With this pool of talents, you will always find hard-working individuals that are easy to train. If needed, they can learn new languages faster than in most countries. They’re comfortable working with any equipment and utilities business process outsourcing companies use.
5. Tried and Tested BPO Industry
Filipino employees have been working in BPOs since 1992. That’s more than 25 years of experience of serving foreign businesses with a relatively low failure rate. The Philippines has a global market share of 10% which is estimated to grow to as much as 15% and more by 2022.
The average Filipino employee can work and be humanely compensated at a rate that is a fraction of Europe and US employees.
Searching for the best Filipino staff doesn’t have to be difficult. Fire up your favorite search engine and you’ll find a bevy of Philippine BPOs. One BPO company has taken outsource staffing to the next level. Virtual Bitrix provides staff tailored to the needs of a company. They have a ready roster of employees that can be matched with future employers. You also don’t have to worry about investing or paying hardware, building costs and more. If you visit the Virtual Bitrix website, you’ll see that they use the Bitrix 24 CRM which is one of the best CRM out there. Book an appointment and let the company match you with the staff that you deserve.
Hiring a Filipino VA in the Philippines – Benefits of Offshore EmploymentWhy worry about staffing problems when you can outsource it to Philippines? Offshore staffing is a cost-effective solution. International companies have been outsourcing departments to the...read more
Business Practices for Success – Back Office and Business Administration OutsourcingBusiness process outsourcing falls under the general term of outsourcing. There are two activities that can be outsourced in BPOs, and these can actually boost the productivity...read more
Outsourcing Philippines – A Guide to Getting the Best Outsourced StaffBPO or business process outsourcing in the Philippines has become a lucrative haven for foreign businesses. The country has turned out to be one of the most sought out places for established and new...read more
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter